Friday, August 8, 2008

Rolling over already

So Little squirt teased me yesterday with almost rolling over from back to front. I couldn't believe he was on his way to being moble already! Gosh he's only 3 months, though I've said it already, if he's walking before 1 I won't be suprised. He will have to be to survive the other two. Today he made the roll, takes him a bit and sometimes he gets upset when he ends up back on his back. And when he does make it to his tummy, he's not quite sure what to do from there. But I do have to say atleast he doesn't scream, like big sis and bro did.

This week the kids and I have been headed out of the house by 5pm each evening to go to Vacation Bible School. This year they had a Veggie Tales theme. It's been a challenge, Bean handles most things fine. Little buddy, on the other hand is just a bit to young to be involved, but I didn't think it would be fair to him to have to sit around and not get to do what big sis is doing so I asked if it was okay to involve him in the fun. And here we are at day 5 and I will be so glad when it is over. Though the kids had fun, mom is worn out.

No comments: