Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of the Year Activity and Other Stuff....

Tomorrow Bean will visit to local "farms" if you will. One to see the Llamas and one to see Sheep, they are both within city limits and should be fun although seeing sheep won't be anything new to bean or any of my clan as Grandma and Grandpa raise sheep and we see them almost every time we go visiting. But the llamas will be interesting. I decided since I haven't been able to volunteer for any of the parties they have had this year that I would attend her field trip. So tomorrow we head out and see some animals.

Saturday will be Beans very First Birthday party for a little girl in her class at preschool. She was so excited when she brought home the invitation that I hated to disappoint her and not be able to go. But with such short notice I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to pull it off. I talked to Daddy Dear that night and he said he would be able to watch Buddy and Bubba while I took Bean to the Pool Party for her classmate. She was disappointed when I told her I would have to pick out the present as we just wouldn't have time to take her to town and pick it out unless we did it the same day as the party and I really didn't want to risk any problems. So I brought home what she said she wanted me to buy, a barbie. We all know little girls love barbies I am sure it will be a hit.

The other day a teachers aide from Beans school was down to the museum with the 3rd graders, which is in the same building as my office. She came back and wanted a few more free papers that they had and I let her in. She had her little girl, who was born May of last year. We chatted a little and then she went on to tell me how much Bean has changed through the year from being shy and timid to becoming very out going. I was so happy to hear of these improvements and steps she has taken from being at school. We knew she would blossom when she got to go. She can't wait for next year to go every day. Though she is sad that school we be done soon, I reminded her of all the fun things we get to do in the summer. To say the least she is excited.

No comments: