It's been months, I know. I really didn't mean for it to be this long between my last post at the end of the school year. But as I have said life gets into the way....
I have lots of pictures to share and some stories to go with them, I hope I haven't forgotten to much.
School started for Bean on August 26th, she has been waiting for this day since she had her last day of Preschool in May. Too funny that her teacher has already said she's never had a student so excited for homework. LOL that's my girl. For the first week and a half Buddy was sad everyday, he would tell me as we got out of the car to take him and Bubba into daycare that "he was going to miss Bean" So sad, I told she would be join them after school and he would have a good time playing with is friends at daycare. He's so sweet!
We welcomed a new addition to the family (the extended family) 1 day after Bean's birthday. My sister and her husband had a little baby girl. The kids, or at least the older two couldn't wait to meet the baby.
Be on the look out for pictures, probably on Sunday. This weekend we are headed to the Madison Fair.
Partner in Life
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment