I was out of town for 3 days, work related conference, training in Pierre. I came home to a sick husband and a sick 2.5 year old. Needless to say it's been a tiresome weekend and has stretched into the week. Little Buddy ran a fever Friday and Saturday. And on Sunday Bean started to not feel so well. She even had to miss preschool on Monday, she was one sad little girl. Luckily I had the day off on Monday (Native Americans Day or Columbus Day, you choose). So I took care of my brood. Which isn't all that bad, except I don't get much sleep at night because the children are up and down all night when they are sick. I have even reverted to sleeping in our guest bed with them so they and I will get a good nights sleep. But alas I can't do that with a 5 month old needing my attention. So mommy suffers on little sleep to try and get my family back to normal. I think they are all on the mend, until next time at least.
I have been itching to get some scrapbook related things done. I want to make some cards for a fundraiser the FCCLA alumni of our school holds. I would also like to attend, but not sure if it will work out. I haven't promised them these cards, but I thought it would be nice for me and for the person lucky enough to get these. I am also in a swap from a group on an Internet group I am a part of and need to get on those as well, but don't have the right paper. Plan on checking out the store in town and maybe hit big city before I head to Blue Earth for my sister weekend. Good thing these aren't due until Nov 15th, shouldn't take me long once I get the right supplies.
Looking forward to the weekend at home, hopefully with no sick children and some time to play. Stay tuned for some pictures later today or tomorrow.
Partner in Life
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment