Daddy dear went to bed early not feeling well. Sleep well my dear, Bean and Little Buddy were sent to bed early due to sicknesses and down right orneriness tonight. I say orneriness, because well Little Buddy decided to take it upon himself to bite the hand of his baby brother. Poor little Squirt he let out a wail that would break any moms heart. I am not sure what caused this mean act to happen and of course Little Buddy can't or won't express himself as to why he did it. I can only assume it was out of jealousy. After that incident though Little Squirt was very agitated and restless. I turned out the lights to help him wind down for bed which seemed to work.
Today at work was stressful, things didn't come together as I had wished. Two reports with errors I have to scrutinize to figure out what I did wrong and then figure out how to correct them. And people think all I do is send out the water bills.......
I've come to terms that I have lost my patients with my children at times. I need to step back and breath before I make decisions on words and expressions that I use. I know that what I say and do is absorbed by their little heads and I just need to start doing better by them. I feel like I am sure my house feels, filled to the brim with to much stuff and in my case it is clouding up my head and some times my heart. By writing it all down I hope to make a more conscious effort to change things. I know it isn't everyday I am this way, I just need to make it better everyday.
Tomorrow I hope to accomplish several things....
1. Clean the living room, dining room and kitchen of all the clutter.
2. Clean the bathroom
3. Get the laundry done and put away
4. Take some pictures of the kids
5. Work on some projects
We shall see how much I can get done, but anything will be a start. Thanks for listening, I shall leave you with pictures of the cards I made for a swap promised earlier this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment