Here she is before we left home.

All day I was giddy to see how her day went. No I didn't cry, I think I was just excited for her to go as she was to go. She hardly said goodbye to her brothers and me. But I guess that's better than the alternative right? Her class room is great, they have lots of stations for the kids to play and learn in. Bean got to visit Preschool this past Spring and I will always remember her teacher (the same teacher that she has now) say "She didn't stop smiling the whole day!!" And ever since that day she has talked about going to school.
Bean is very eager to learn and I know she will do well in class. She decided to bring her own lunch today, but we did set her up an account so that she can get school lunches when she wants to as well.
Here she is at school when I picked her up.
Today they learned about Bugs! They have a monarch caterpillar in their class room to hopefully watch change. When we were getting ready to leave she was just a bundle of energy and non stop talking. I think she's going to have a blast learning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment