Monday, September 15, 2008

Wonders never cease...

So tonight the saga continues, Little Buddy continues to frustrate us. Coming down the stairs nightly not once, but over and over again. We've exhausted the disciplinary tactics. I am needing to install a baby gate he can't get through.

So tonight he came down 3 times, twice I hauled him up and once daddy did. There was fear in his voice when he met daddy at the stairs. Then we heard him again and I think he actually came down, but we ignored him, not really on purpose, but it happened that way. Shortly thereafter...... we heard him go upstairs. I look at my hubby and say "We've been going at this all wrong." But the night is still young. Not sure if we will revisit this one really frustrating parenting adventure or not. But lets all hope that we don't!!

And to answer the Trivia from the yesterday.... Daddy was closer to Little Squirts weight. He weighed in 16 lbs 9 ozs. and for the record measured in at 25.5 inches. He is growing in leaps and bounds.

No comments: