Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week in Review

Lets see if I can update you on what we have been up to lately.

On Wednesday last week Bean started Preschool. She also went on Friday and when I went to pick her up she couldn't wait to take me to her class and show her the chrysalis that formed during class. That was exciting!! She has loved everyday of Preschool she has gone and Thursday evening this week our conversation went like this.

Bean: "when we wake up in the morning, am I going to school?"
Mom: "no, it's not your Friday"
Bean: " yes I am"
Mom: "no honey, it's the other groups turn"

She did finally figure out that the Tues/Thurs group goes this Friday and she will go next, but I am sure that when she doesn't get to go again we will go through the same thing. Oh well, that all part of learning.

Wednesday last week I also had a council meeting and again this week Wednesday (Budget time)
Daddy dear has been busy at work and also has his many meetings at the beginning of the month. Things should slow down for a while now.

Thursday marked the 7th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Do you remember where you were when the towers fell. I do..... We were getting ready to go to school. My sister was over seas in Paris waiting to get on a plane. Scary, huh? Let all remember those that lost their lives in that attack and those that lost their lives trying to save others. Also remember those left behind.

When the World Stopped Turning

No comments: